Family Pic

Family Pic

Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Near and the Far.....

Since the last time we updated we have presented our ministry vision and mission to New Life Church (the near) and now we are preparing to head to Kentucky to visit two churches to do the same (the far).  The Lord has blessed us with a few supporters and two churches thus far and we are so thankful for them.  

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you,  always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all,  in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now. 
Philippians 1:3-5

The Lord has allowed me to schedule a couple more churches coming up in April.  I will be slowing down for a bit in April, since our oldest son, Dylan, will be having surgery to correct a chest deformity.  I am praying the Lord allows for individuals to contribute to our mission ministry during this time as it would be difficult to travel.  We would greatly appreciate your prayers during this time. 



www.reachingandteaching.org/missionaries.html




No comments:

Post a Comment