Family Pic

Family Pic

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Word.

 

2014.

A new year

which means:

Time

for a new

resolution.

...

Or not.

...

I mean

after all,

I did 

change my name

to Oxymoron

a couple of years

ago 

when I resolved

"to resolve no more".


So instead,

I choose 

one

single

word.

In 2012, I chose

discernment.

In 2013, it was

still.
 
This year,

in light of 

our call

to missions,

and our

desire

to be obedient

to that call,

I see

nothing

more fitting

for our

family

than to

choose

the word

faith

to meditate on

in 2014.



So there you have it, "faith" is my word for 2014. What about you? Do you have a word of the year? Perhaps you stick with the traditional New Year's resolution. Whatever you do, feel free to share in the comment section. I'd love to hear what changes, if any, the new year means for you. Who knows? We might end up holding one another accountable! :)

Thanks for dropping by to check on us!

~Lindsay
 That Family [who is not quite, but soon to be] in Ecuador

No comments:

Post a Comment